Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have you ever modeled your hair or makeup after a celebrity?

Even hair color counts.Have you ever modeled your hair or makeup after a celebrity?
I tried to copy Christina Aguilera's hair style for my cousins wedding. The hair dresser did it all wrong so it came out horrible. Instead of Christina Aguilera i looked like freakin Shrek. (White Chicks...with my twist.)Have you ever modeled your hair or makeup after a celebrity?
yup yup
I got my hair cut like Katie Holmes, but thats the only time ive done that
not wit hair - ill like me own styles


but ave wit makeup
yea....i did the whole ';Jennifer Aniston'; cut when it was kinda popular.
Miyuki copies the Andrews Sisters hairstyle often, and Kyojin has copied Yul Brynner's. Hmm, how would Miyuki look with Yul's hairdo and Kyojin look with the Andrews Sisters hairstyle?
Sure! But i was like 12. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats