Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup caused me to breakout, modeling interview Wedensday?

I applied clinique makeup, and have a few small pimples because of it. How do I get rid of these by Wednesday? (modeling agency asked me to come in).Makeup caused me to breakout, modeling interview Wedensday?
You need something that will work right away. Get anything that has salicylic acid or glycolic acid, or put toothpaste on it. Use it continuously atleast twice a day as it's effects stop when you stop using it. If you see that you start peeling, just use it once a day and put a moisturizer. Finally don't stress out because it will only make it worse. GL!Makeup caused me to breakout, modeling interview Wedensday?
Don't use Clinique, or pro-active.


Pro-Active si over-rated, and about 73% of its users have allergic reactions, so while you may have no pimples, you will have a massive rash.


I reccomend Natio.


If worse comes to worse by some heavy concealer, and before bed, and when you wake up, cleanse, moisturise, tone etc to prevent future break-outs.


And best of luck for Wednesday
-tooth past


-applecider vinager


-steam


all the remedies of home should help clear it up
use a face wash and a night cream.


for a face wash i would suggest cetaphill that stuff is amazing


for a night cream i would suggest you use Clearasil vanishing cream or some other cream that has 10% benzol peroxide..


i would wash your face three times a day no more than that and use the cream right before you go to sleep at night.


good luck with everything hope you get cleared up.
None of clinique's products are good.


Don't use them again ...
i would say proactive put thats not even helping me with my pimples try it anyways all peoples skin is different
Are u sure it was the make-up. It could have been some type of food you ate, anyhow just use a good mask that has some glycolic acid in it if not try putting toothpaste on your zits.
hi...for quick treatment use the proactive solution mask....
I know your question was how to get rid of the pimples but for next time use a face primer by mac and that is a moistureizer you put on before makeup and what that does is that it doesnt let the makeup touch the face. and the make up stays on.
Proactive is the best! Try it and you will not be let down. I used to have tons of zits and just dry/oily skin and my sister showed me Proactive Solutions and I saw results within days! =] Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats