Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm a guy going into modeling soon. I have a couple of flaws on my face and i'm wondering what makeup to us?

Can you please help me out


girls/guys


doesn't matter.I'm a guy going into modeling soon. I have a couple of flaws on my face and i'm wondering what makeup to us?
O.o a guy goin into modeling....ewww....idk what to use and glad not toI'm a guy going into modeling soon. I have a couple of flaws on my face and i'm wondering what makeup to us?
Use a cover up or concealer that matches your skin. You shouldn't need much more than that. If you are at a shoot or a fashion show then you will usually have a makeup artist that will fix that for you.
maybelline cover up just a little dab!!!!!!!!!! Your Welcome!
Dermablend is a professional brand that works well for males in this field. It is long lasting and won't wear under the lights and heat of camera and long hours. It is easy to use and match to skin tone. It can be used to spot cover or as overall coverage. The most important thing to note here is that men have more dense (or thicker) skin and obviously facial hair so this is a good one to work with due to its consistency and versatility. Women have been known to use it on scars as well and for birthmarks etc. Apply with a good 'foundation' brush and viola! You will look Fabulous!
You should use a cover up and concealer. If you have any zits you should use a fast acting cream. Also you should use a bronzer (a tan always looks good).
Well Clinique just started making a Make-Up line just for men. I haven't tried it but I hear it's good. I use Clarins Express Compact. You can use it wet or dry. A small amount to conceal blemishes skin irritation from shaving etc. Bare Minerals is great as well because it looks like you are not wearing anything. MAC makes great concealers and their studiofix is amazing. It's what most artists will use when you go to shoots, shows etc. It's a bit heavy for everyday so just use it when needed. Also when you go to get any of these have the artist show you how to apply it. That is the key to it looking natural.
Work on those flaws. (Face cream, etc.) But when time comes and your face isn't how you want it to be, use either concealer or cover up. Most work well, just make sure to get one to match that lovely skin tones of yours. I hope I helped out!!
I'm a guy and I wear makeup too.





Go to a MAC counter or a MAC Store, tell them exactly that you want a concealer and foundation to hide some flaws and make you look polished, but still natural, and they'll help you, also, you might want to start using good skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats