Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I touch up a pic. of a model using photoshop 7.0. I want that Magazine makeup effect look?

I've got my picture back and the image needs to be fixed up to look like it came out of a magzine. I'm sorta familiar to photoshop but i need help. The model is black so it just needs to have that makeup look to it, where wrinkles, bags, blotches are erased. thanks all help appreciatedHow do I touch up a pic. of a model using photoshop 7.0. I want that Magazine makeup effect look?
Try the clone stamp tool. Just option click on a nice area to sample and then you can stamp out the blemishes.How do I touch up a pic. of a model using photoshop 7.0. I want that Magazine makeup effect look?
Unless you are willing to take some classes in retouching using Photoshop, you may not be happy with the results of just trying different tools to attempt this project.





As a fashion photographer, I must say that all the makeup is done by the MAU before I shoot. That said, sometimes the makeup fails after a few hours of shooting and the best shot happens to be the last one before the MUA steps in to make little corrections on the models face. For those times, I use a plug-in made by Kodak, called GEM retouch. It works quite well as long as you don't get too heavy handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats