Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup caused me to breakout, modeling interview Wedensday?

I applied clinique makeup, and have a few small pimples because of it. How do I get rid of these by Wednesday? (modeling agency asked me to come in).Makeup caused me to breakout, modeling interview Wedensday?
It is pretty rare that makeup actually causes breakouts. Actors claim this a lot, but the truth is, they are nervous about acting. You are probably nervous about your interview, and that's the cause of the breakout.Makeup caused me to breakout, modeling interview Wedensday?
Mineral make-up doesn't clog pores. You can even sleep with it on!





Toothpaste works wonders, and don't touch them!


To reduce redness, eye drops for red eyes are absolutely genius.
Put yeast on them!


and don't put any make-up at all


if you don't feel connfortable still by wed., you can tell them you broke out


just have a confident attitude, and wear tight clothes, and you're gonna be in
proactive solutions. also you should have a photo portfolio with none blemished photos. lastly be honest if they ask. stay cool and confident. also a great way to avoid breakout is to put and acne fighting moisturizer on before foundation or if you have liquid foundation mix them in your palm then apply to face. alwasy use sensitive skin makeup, wash if of promply and properly, and wear as little as you as less as you can
Milk of Magnesia
If they're white heads, you could get a facial with extractions. But be careful, it'll make your face red, and it may give you small scabs for a couple of days.





Other than that, keep your face clean, and hope for the best.
Queene Helen's Mint Julep Mask, will help keep the pimple's from getting bigger and help get rid of them. It's in a green and white bottle.
i have used clinique, and it is wayy overrated.





there are a couple of things that i have used that i like.





when my skin feels dry i use benifit's tinted moisturiser, but then there is a power by neutrogena: healthy skin loose powder.








but before then, dab a mixture of soda powder with a little water (just enough to make a paste). it greatly reduces redness and makes pimples smaller.





it is cheaper, and works great!
More make-up.
Keep your face clean and try putting warm compresses on the zits.


You can also crush up one aspirin and use lemon juice to make a paste, it should help.
Pimple cream and some cortisone medication
http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4913%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD11817





^^That stuff





I would seriously put my life on it





I don't get a lot of pimples, but when I do I can feel them first, and they hurt : (





But my mom and I were at the mall one day, and I could feel a pimple, and my mom got a bunch of free samples from clinique, and that was one of them, and I went ahead and put it on





I completely promise, three hours later, it was gone...I couldn't feel it anymore, and it never showed up! Sooo greatt.
clinique=bad for skin


use oil free natural mineral makeup


definitely try bare minerals (sephora)


its natural makeup that wont clog pores


worked for me, good luck!
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats