Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you go for a modelling/makeover experience day do they let you keep the makeup on?

Ok so this may sound a little stupid but it's my 18th birthday on the 17th of May and my mum got me a modelling experience day which includes a hair cut, style, makeover and modelling experience. It starts at 1:15pm and will not finish for around 5 hours (finishing at around 6:15pm) However the place that does it is 45 mins away from home and my birthday venue starts at half 7! So I was hoping that I could walk out with the makeup and style. I thought that would be fine until my friend tried to convince me they would make me take the makeup off before I left...


Has anyone been to one of these experience days before?


Thanks!If you go for a modelling/makeover experience day do they let you keep the makeup on?
you can keep the make up on, i went with a friend once and the amount of make they put on your face is unreal, they do it so it shows better on the pics, maybe not all are the same, but if they are im not sure you wouldn't want to go out with that amount of make up on, my friend looked like a clown, but the pics were amazing though, really worth the money. Hope you enyoy yourself im sure you will and Happy birthday.If you go for a modelling/makeover experience day do they let you keep the makeup on?
they will definatly NOT take your makeup of. Someone payed for it and they are not taking it off. Its like if you got a hair but then before you left they gave you exstenstions so you looked the way you were before
Haha your friend is either paranoid or jealous, you paid for it, they want people to see you leaving their establishment looking good, why would they make you take it off? Definitely not and lol at regrowing your hair!
did your mom pay for this day?


are they cutting your hair? styling?


you get to keep that dontcha?





ive never done this (it sounds hella fun tho) but im guessing theyll let you keep it on
they wont.
That's awesome! I'd love to do that for my birthday. It would be really dumb if they made you take it off, I doubt they will. Since your getting a haircut, did your friend say they would make you re-grow your hair to?
Well first off, have a happy birthday.





Second off, they'll absoloutly let you keep it on. Just think, you're paying them so you can market them well. Once your pay for the look, it's yours. If they will tweak it for you once you're done I'm not so sure, they may be nice because it's your birthday. However, they WILL let you wear you hair and makeup, theydon't want to go through the trouble on washing it all off.
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats