Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup is this model wearing?

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/p鈥?/a>What makeup is this model wearing?
Lip stick, mascara, Blusher %26amp; foundation. I think that's all she's wearing, she doesn't really need much though, do you think?What makeup is this model wearing?
Lipstick, blush, foundation (in reverse order) probably some concealer. Def. some light brown eye shadow and penciled eyebrow as well as mascara. look in the lower corner of her eyes, she has on a darker brown eyeliner as well. I also think she has some soft shimmer added to her forehead and cheeks to give her a glow. More makeup then you would think. Sometimes it take a lot to give the natural look, especially in fashion photography.
I'm going to try and help you out here, and actually answer your question.





I can see she's definitely wearing mascara, for sure, and some lipgloss and a rosey blush. She also looks like she's wearing a little bit of dark eyeliner on her upper eyelids.





She looks like she's a wearing a sheer foundation, if any at all. That's all I can see right now.








I hope this helps [-:
Hmm...she's got a very natural look. She MIGHT be wearing foundation, but it's hard to tell. Definitely some blush, lip gloss/lip stick, and I think I see some eyeliner. That's pretty much all she seems to have on. :)
you really think i know what shes wearing on her face i really want to hurt you why do people ask what makeup is she wear


ohhhh do you know what perfume she's wearing OK then!!!








IDIOT!!!!!!!
Ewh. I dont wanna know.


Her face is funny looking.
IRDK, I REALLY DONT KNOW
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats