Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you get that model/actress look without so much makeup?

Hey all! I was just wondering how do actresses and models get that look were it seems like they have just a moisturiser on and some lip balm, without all the foundation? Sorry if it doesnt make sense, but the beautiful actress Deepika Padukone she looks nice and it doesnt seem like she has foundation on...what moisturisers are good for this effect?





I personally hate wearing foundation it just makes me feel like fake and I prefer wearing just some nice moisturiser...so any tips on good moisturisers or even better how do you get that clear compexion!? thxxxx so much





P.s. plz check out this pic





http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl鈥?/a>How do you get that model/actress look without so much makeup?
Face illuminater and tinted moisturizer; or just plain face illuminater on it's own (i know you can get some good ones from mac but of course they're very expensive) most brands will have their own anyway. The tinted moisturizer gives a slight coverage without all the caking that foundation gives; face illuminater gives your skin that healthy glow. And of course eating your right fruit and veg helps :) With it they tend to just wear mascara, lip balm and sometimes a little bit of eyeliner on the upper lashline.How do you get that model/actress look without so much makeup?
I recommend a sheer foundation that you apply in a thin coat, like CG Smoothers, in a natural shade. Then put some petroleum jelly on your lips for a plump look.





But those models and actresses get all their beauty by their confidence, their posture and facial expressions. Good posture and a cute smile is the main key to looking that pretty. How your eyes move to accent your smile is also really important, and they way you hold your cheeks. Hope it helps!
SHEER COVER, its made up of minerals it helps your skin rath than reck it its good for you
To tell you the truth Make-up is caked on celebrities. They use pounds of make-up. Plus to make them have that porcelain look, they get photo-edited.





another thing, you might want to learn how to apply makeup.


You might want to search out for a good primer. Me I use milk of magnesium. I buy one bottle for about 5 dollars in path mark. I take at least a small portion and dilute it with a little water. I wipe it on my face and wait for at least two minutes before I apply my makeup. After that I use maybelline dream mousse. I use my ring finger to apply it on my face. After that I use a loose powder.





If you hate wearing foundation, go for a good tinted moisturizer. Im not into mac products sorry to say, I go for department store make-up and they work just fine for me. Im all cheap.lol.





I make my own tinted moisturizer. First I buy the moisturizer, I use st. Ives collagen elastin I add a little green tea and coconut oil. I mix that up then I mix in the dream matte mousse. on the back of my palm. When I apply it I use my ring finger. To add a finish I apply loose powder.
Those photos are airbrushed to the hilt! If u seen most of those models in real life u probably wouldnt give them a second glance! Theres no such thing as natural beauty! We all have our flaws.
Just using a primer will go a long way. I use about 1/2 the foundation when I use a primer. It also makes your makeup application look smoother. I learned some tips from a professional makeup artist. She's got a DVD in which she teaches how to apply makeup-she also teaches several different eye techniques. If you want details on the makeup/primer I use or the DVD let me know.
Clear complexion: dermatologist. And there's always sheer foundation (like the L'oreal matte foundation) or tinted moisturizers. Just make sure the stuff you buy is non-comedogenic.





A really good brand for tinted moisturizer is Neutrogena or Laura Mercier.








Celebrity look: photoshop. Don't think they have great skin, coz most of that is fixed by photo editing. And most of the time they DO wear makeup. Like I said, it all depends on how the shade matches your skin tone or how sheer it is.





Good luck
TRY THE TINIT MOISTEIZER FROM bENFIT AND SOME MINERAL POWDER FROM MAC IT WILL MAKE YOUR SKIN LOOK REALLY NICE..... AND SOME BRONZER


TRY IT
plastic surgery
i know what u mean, i look at these pics and get sooo jealous!





personally, i LOVE these products to substitute foundation:





for darker skin


http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/prod鈥?/a>





for lighter skin


http://www.ciao.co.uk/Benefit_High_Beam_鈥?/a>





for all skin types


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





my personal favourite is the last one. hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats