Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I get my makeup to look like this gorgeous model?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3220/2943322285_3ee8818308_b.jpgHow do I get my makeup to look like this gorgeous model?
Go to www.iwanttolooklikeaslapper.comHow do I get my makeup to look like this gorgeous model?
Well it seems like a pretty basic look. She just put an eyeshadow all the way up to her eyelid crease and slightly further up, it's some sort of copper eyeshadow try using a variation so that you make sure it suits your skin tone. Then put liner on your upper lash line hers is quite thick but I would suggest making it thinner. Finally just finnish of with some volumizing masscara. That should give you a pretty close look.
i didnt look at the pic, btw


dont focus on how she is pretty but on what makes you look pretty


if you know you have an asset on your face eg eyes then draw attraction to them.


if you want flawless looking skin find the perfect foundation (might have to mix two) and apply carefully with a brush, make sure it all blends in perfectly
grossness! shes is def. not a model.





but if ur into the whole drown ur face in concealer and powder look then ok


just pile on all the concealer and powder u can find[[just as she does]]





and for the eyes, put the white glimmer shade as a base and just cover the rest of want u want to be dark with which ever color, blend it in a little bit and ur all set.
Shes a model? Nothing special about her. Well i use Christian Dior Power that i put on my face after my foundation is on and it keeps my make-up perfect all day long
To look like her I would say slap on a load of foundation and some thick lipstick. Gorgeous and model are not words I would of used to describe her, sorry.





The natural look is much more attractive
LOL


YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING, NO WAY SHE'S A MODEL! Not unless they edit her pictures completely so it doesn't even resemble her!
You can't polish a turd.
Just look like yourself and be yourself, geez, do you want to be a clone?
Just get a cheesecake and rub your face in it.
';this image is currently unavailible'; sooo i dunno
She's not gorgeous' she's a moose.
She's not gorgeous...be yourself...why do u want to look like her for? Shes not even pretty! Be natural!
MAKE ME UNSEE
hahahahahahaahah girl sailor ur funny i laughed so much at ur answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats