Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I heard doing models' makeup pays well?

My friend does makeup like a pro. She told me doing models' makeup pays well. I'm pro at doing makeup, but I don't know if it really pays what I need, and if I should choose it as my career. I'm already in a designing company, do you think I should quit designing and go to makup or stay with designing?I heard doing models' makeup pays well?
Yeah, people make a living off of being makeup artists, so I'm sure it pays well.I heard doing models' makeup pays well?
Yes, it pays well..only if you work for Victoria secret or New York runways, but if you're just the makeup artist for like Target advertisements then no. I would just say... see it as a hobby or a side job rather than something in the long run. I mean, not to crush your dreams but if something happened in a few years from now...bad economy, wars, etc... putting on makeup for other people will probably be the last thing they'll want as a real profession. Besides, it's not a high in demand job since all makeup and enhancements can now be done digitally on computers, who really needs professional make up artists?? You should decide on something that is helpful for the economy, society, and yourself in the long run.





I wanted to be a fashion designer, but now I'm looking forward to just becoming an ultrasound technician...because may it be 3-10 years from now, it will always be needed as long as people are still living on this planet...and as long as a profession is very high in demand, you'll always get paid well and never have to worry about getting laid off. Hope that helped =)
It depends there are many great make-up artists that can barely make it by, but there are others that are millionare's. If you want it to pay well you need to become well known just like anything. I think it's a hard career choice. I really like doing make-up and i'm really good at it. What i want to do is keep my job and do make-up on the side until I'm Sure I could make it in the Business.


That's what I think you should do too.


I hope it helped
No, too many people are being make up artists, but if it's your passion, go for it, girl! :)





It's not a sensible career though because you don't know whether or not you'd get hired for a job. It's like a guessing game, you know? Either you make it, or don't =/
It does pay well but you need to have a lot of contacts in the business.The good paying jobs are taken by those that ';know the right people';.In the beginning you will do a lot of work for free so you can establish a portfolio and contacts.
It is more like being a servant than having a career. You are at the mercy of snotty models, most of them will treat you like dirt.
yes but the chances of landing a good job are slim to none
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats