Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I touch up a pic. of a model using photoshop 7.0. I want that Magazine makeup effect look?

I've got my picture back and the image needs to be fixed up to look like it came out of a magzine. I'm sorta familiar to photoshop but i need help. The model is black so it just needs to have that makeup look to it, where wrinkles, bags, blotches are erased. thanks all help appreciatedHow do I touch up a pic. of a model using photoshop 7.0. I want that Magazine makeup effect look?
its really hard to explain you just have to play about with photoshop


could you plz send me the image st333vo@hotmail.com


and i'll have a go and send it back 2 uHow do I touch up a pic. of a model using photoshop 7.0. I want that Magazine makeup effect look?
Photoshop isn't always a stand alone program, you still need good photography, or the picture will look cheesy and fake. it might look alright to the untrained eye i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats