Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I get my makeup like THIS Victoria's Secret Model?

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/events_g鈥?/a>





I just want to know what product the makeup artists use FOR THE INNER CORNERS OF HER EYES (the silver part).





I think they use some sort of eyeliner or eyeshadow from the Very Sexy Makeup line. Could you please make a guess as to which product it is? It might even be just one color from a multi-colored eyeshadow palette.





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collecti鈥?/a>





Thanks, and have a happy thanksgiving!!How do I get my makeup like THIS Victoria's Secret Model?
i do my makeup like that ...


for the silverish tint ... u can buy the liquid eyeshadow , VERY SEXY make up line .... its called crystal @ victoria secret ....SUPER nice ... How do I get my makeup like THIS Victoria's Secret Model?
I really doubt they use victoria sectret makeup, thats just a celebrity endorsed product, not really anything to do with the models makeup.





Id suggest using a white eye liner on the inner lash line and then use a shimerry silver eyeshadow, go to nearest drugstore/supermarket whaterver and look around then apply with a small brush, getting lighter amount as reach out towards eye lide and under eye.
My guess is the ';Sparkling Eyeliner'; in ';Sparkling White'; from the Very Sexy line (link listed as source). It only looks a bit silvery because of the glitter; that's definitely white eyeliner. Any white eyeliner pencil will work- I personally prefer thicker pencils for doing the inside corners of my eyes.
I have no idea what color she is wearing, but any silvery pearl eyeshadow with decent pigment will give you that effect. Try layering a MAC shadestick with a pearly shadow for a strong look and staying power.





Don't use white eyeliner. It will tacky and cheap!


You need it to be blended.
No offense, but she's ugly. Or at least, her smile is messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats