Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help me! I have a modeling interview on Sunday! What should I do with my makeup and hair?

Okay any little tips would help me here. I am new to modeling but have always admired it. I have watched America's Next Top Model so many times. I have picked up tips through it, FIERCE! LOL Anyway I would like to impress the agency. They told me to dress comfy and casual.





What should I do with my makeup?


How should I wear my hair?


What should I wear?





thanks!Help me! I have a modeling interview on Sunday! What should I do with my makeup and hair?
They will probably take your measurements and a polaroid of your body and your face, so wear something simple like jeans and a T-shirt so they can clearly see the contours of your body. Same goes for the face and hair. They will need to know what you look like without make-up or hair treatments.Help me! I have a modeling interview on Sunday! What should I do with my makeup and hair?
You NEVER EVER want to say ';Fierce';.... You will sound like a tranny. that's what trannies say.
they wanna see you looking very natural





so, most likely,


none or only a little makeup


hair either up or down (in a natural way, not anything that would take longer than 15 minutes)


and just wear form fitting jeans and a solid colored t shirt or tank top





well....yeah...'good luck :)
Do your makeup natural


do wavy curls


and wear something comfy like they said


wear your favourite pair of jeans and you favourite sweater/t-shirt


your going to be nervous and if you pick something you know looks great and you feel great in


your more likely to come across well


and hey its one less thing to worry about!


%26lt;3
what kind of modeling is it..


go for a natural look


maybe tie your hair up so they can see your face?


something cute but simple
we need to see a pic before we can give you advice
Be careful - most real agencies do not see models on Sundays. The ones who have weekend appointments are either expensive schools or scam agencies - both of which are only out for your money and will never get you a job





Remember, a legitimate agency will never charge you anything out of your own pocket - not classes, competitions, portfolios or anything else
skinny jeans, white t-shirt, %26amp; very light makeup (they want to see the real YOU)


%26amp; just put your hair down


LOOK NATURAL
Pull your hair back into a neat ponytail and only wear a light coat of mascara. Models don't go to interviews all dolled up, they want to see you, the beauty you were born with. Keep the hair out of your face. Keep it natural. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats