Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I be a makeup or hair model? PICS?

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff20/ForgottenAssassin/028.jpg


http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff20/ForgottenAssassin/013-3-1.jpg


http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff20/ForgottenAssassin/





so I've been thinking about being a hair or a face model . I know i cant be a professional model because I'm short 5,1 . The reason I why a want to get because of the cash.( I know what your thinking but I'm not money hungry) but my family really needs the money and a little extra cash won't hurt.





P.s. i'm 17 about to turn 1 in sept 27Can I be a makeup or hair model? PICS?
yeah i guess


i wish you luck!!!Can I be a makeup or hair model? PICS?
You might be able to. It's not something you can just decide to do for a bit of money. People work and do test shoots for ever and still don't get any work in the model industry really it's almost impossible to get any work and you won't get payed much as an ameteur as so many people want the job. But good lick any way it has to happen for someone,


.
my sister in law tried to be a make up and hair model, but she didn't get through and shes really pretty no offense- not that your not pretty, and plus usually, people use famous people to model they're make up or hair products. you could still try out though, u never know. good luck :)
maybe but I don't think so.
Meh....you don't really have that model look.
it all depends on what the agency wants..and what clients are looking for
yr the second picture is the best and ur hot you could easily be a model
ur gunna turn 1 in sept lmaooo!





first deffolitney not a model





sorry u just way dont have that look!





sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats