Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I get my makeup to look like this gorgeous model?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3220/2943322285_3ee8818308_b.jpgHow do I get my makeup to look like this gorgeous model?
brown eyeshadow and i do not know what color that lip stick is...kinda gross.





cover ur face in powder/ concealer





but line ur eyes with a black eye pencil





Then layer on some brown eyes shadow.....darker in ur lid...and lighter when getting closer to ur eyebrow bone.





and add mascaraHow do I get my makeup to look like this gorgeous model?
She's lovely, but keep in mind that models have makeup artists to hide every flaw. My suggestion is to experiment with all shades of makeup and find ones that draw attention to your best features. Don't worry about copying someone else's style--women are unique and have their own individual beauty. The women you see on magazine covers and in photos often have their pictures edited for perfection.
How she'll get booked, I'll never know... she doesn't look like a model, I'm sorry. =S.





I do realise that wasn't your question, but just had to point that out! Hahahaha. As for her makeup, try going on YouTube and looking for makeup tutorials, there are looooaads.





All the best xxx
My god, is she really a model? This looks like a picture someone took of their high school friend in her dad's car. The make up is way amateurish, you could probably do that yourself without trying too hard.
the only thing i like is her hair! its lovely. i wouldn't call her a model, but she is ok. i wouldn't want to replicate the makeup though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats