Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are my chances of becoming a makeup model? (please read)?

Okay, im in high school. I plan on being a primary care physician when im older, but that doesnt matter right now ;)


this link is my myspace page. look at my pictures and tell me what you think:


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus鈥?/a>





Do you think id be successful if i tried to become a makeup model? like for eye makeup and stuff? what do i need to do to get started?





and please nobody say ';you wont have a good future career'; or anything like that because i still want to be a doctor. just give me a simple yes/no and some advice :)








thankies%26lt;333What are my chances of becoming a makeup model? (please read)?
you're definitely pretty!


the second picture with the red shirt is my favorite!


i honestly think that you'd be a great makeup model! go for it!What are my chances of becoming a makeup model? (please read)?
yes- you are very pretty ((:


just be dertermined-models are rejected usually all the time before they get a decent job.
You probably won't become a doctor...


Stop lying to yourself...
yeah, you should go for it if you want it bad enough, you have lovely eyes.
I think you are so pretty. I want to see a picture of all of you sometime!
ewwww
go after it girl (=


i think ur pretty enough to be a makeup model.


but then you need to be skinnier (truthful advcie)
depends on who ur willing to sleep with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats