Thursday, December 10, 2009

I just asked for suggestions about eye makeup and if I could be an eye model, and the question was deleted?!?!

This is Yahoo ANSWERS. I asked a question about Beauty and Style and it was deleted.





I do not understand why.





Can someone please help me?





And just for the heck of it, here's the pic(s) I had posted: http://i27.tinypic.com/16lhfgh.jpg





Can someone also help with my question: Could I be an eye model? Honest answers please! =) Make up tips would be appreciated if you have any. ^_^I just asked for suggestions about eye makeup and if I could be an eye model, and the question was deleted?!?!
OMG RAHH.... U GOT BEAUTIFULL EYES OMG GOD HAS BLESSED YOU ANYYYYY MAKE UP WOULD LOOK SO NICE ON THOSE EYES BUT BLACK EYELINER , WOULD JUS MAKE DEM STAND OUT AND LOOK DRAMATIC N SEXY SERIOUSLY, I WISH I HAD EYES LIKE THAT:) MINE R BROWN LOL BORINGG:)I just asked for suggestions about eye makeup and if I could be an eye model, and the question was deleted?!?!
Need longer eyelashes











%26lt;3 Can you answer this please?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yeah you have very pretty eyes!!!!! i think a gold shimmery color would look good also copper, navy blue, and purple eyeshdow would also look good.
Yahoo Answers is so retarded. They delete every question that includes picture - or at least it seems like it.
YES!! UR EYES R BEAUTIFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats