Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want a makeup tranfom like a model's protrait retouched?

although i apply on a lot of colorful makeup, my overall result seems to never satisfy me. in pictures all you can see is my top eyelid . and of course the darker eyeshadow is set on the bottom lid. so you cant see anything because the top lid is filled with translucent colored eyeshadow.





brown eyes and yellow toned skin and black hair goes well with what eye shadow and eyeliner set color?I want a makeup tranfom like a model's protrait retouched?
';To make brown eyes stand out, choose shades of blue, purple, gold, burnt oranges and gray. Add a touch of mascara for lush lashes. To really make your dark eyes pop, use white liner on the inside of your bottom lid and regular black or brown liner on top. While this makeup trick is also used to make small eyes appear bigger, with dark eyes, white liner creates an ethereal look. ';





I have dark brown eyes, yellow fair skin, and black hair as well and I use a lot of peachy, earthy green and deep green, and gold/bronze eye colors. We can really get away with any color, so go crazy!


Try applying the shadows wet using a mixing medium like a drop of Visine or just plain water. The colors go on more intense and it lasts longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats