Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I become a model, fashion designer, or makeup artist?

I'm 14 and for a while I've longed to be model. But recently, I've discovered I might also highly enjoy being a fashion designer or a makeup artist. An answer to any of these three would be great but if you could answer all three that would be highly enjoyed as well. Please help! I know i have great potential, I just need to know how to start.How can I become a model, fashion designer, or makeup artist?
That's so kewl, doing something to do with fashion was always one of my career options, but I'm going for my first love...music.


ANYWAY..lol





Well I would start by just getting yourself out there, like looking into local modeling agencies, or fashion schools, and just learn as much as you can on whatever you decide to do.


If you go for the makeup artist, you could put some of your work on youtube or such, or any plays in your school or anything like that might be looking for a makeup artist or someone to make some costumes.


I've learned that you have to start with the small, people won't notice you right away, but give it your best and you'll be successful..good luck!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats