Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im starting a model portfolio, so should I get stylist and makeup artist for the photos?

Im 15, girl and I want to be a model and im very serious about it. So we are looking for a photographer but I wondering if i should get a stylist and makeup artist ?Im starting a model portfolio, so should I get stylist and makeup artist for the photos?
They will be looking at your face? Oh! a high class model :-) But seriously folks, photography and modeling is a manufactured image, use all the tools you can find to make it the best.





You've seen models in magazines on their way to the grocery store, they look nothing like the airbrushed cover shots. It's all pretend, so pretend well.Im starting a model portfolio, so should I get stylist and makeup artist for the photos?
yeahh...I also want to be a model. So my answer is yes you should get one because they can make you look spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats