Thursday, December 3, 2009

(FOR LADIES) Guys wearing makeup, model guys?

what do you feel about guys that wear makeup but are straight? like even if they arnt male models, just like for presentation or just to look good, not like blush, but um like foundation and lipgloss for hot lips? Like what are girls oppinions about that and what do you feel about gold tanned guys with green eyes, black hair? and What do you think about male models?(FOR LADIES) Guys wearing makeup, model guys?
I love some makeup on men but I don't know about foundation and lip gloss. My opinion though. I do love eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow on men when worn naturally (bring the lashline together, darken the eyelashes, and darken the lids of the eyes). Lipstain is also kinda cute on men when it's a natural color - i.e. don't put pink lipstain on, keep it so it slightly reddens the lips. My boyfriend wears all of this but he still maintains a manly look and not metro at all.


Your best bet is to go to a makeup counter at a department store and ask for help on how to wear makeup and maintain a ';manly'; look. They will definitely help you!(FOR LADIES) Guys wearing makeup, model guys?
hehe I think eyeliner is okay and i guess foundation if you can't see it, but I rather a guy who wears none. Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie from Panic! at the disco look hot with makeup:) And juggalos look good with face paint.
its ok,,, ehmmm ,y brother rele straight but he used lipgloss or foundation sometimes just the light one hehe....


its ok as long as they feel comfortable hahaha
Well natural makeup you can't see isn't bad. Male models were always annoying to me, though.
I don't go for the metro look. I like my guys manly =). I guess foundation can be ok but definitely not lip gloss or eyeliner or orange tans.
If a guy is straight and wears makeup .. to me, that makes him look conceited and vain.
i guess if guys can pull it off








like jacoby from papa roach


:D





idk about lip gloss on guys...lol
i think if a guy wears makeup then they are gay. guys are not suppose to like to wear makeup unless they are gay, in a business where they have to wear makeup like actor, or modeling.





i like guys with a tan and have green eyes and black hair, definitly my type. but no makeup!!





thats just my opinoin =)
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats