Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I'm 5'4';, could I be a makeup, hairstylists and photographer's model?

Do u think my height matters for those kind of modeling?


I know that for catwalks u have to be tall, but I'd love to do modeling and I think I'm restricted..


What do u think and do u know someone who has my height and entered this industry?


Thanks :)If I'm 5'4';, could I be a makeup, hairstylists and photographer's model?
You need to be taller for a runway modeling, but there are many other types of modeling so don't give upIf I'm 5'4';, could I be a makeup, hairstylists and photographer's model?
you could do that


but everyone has a different image, so dont get sad if they turn you down. ive been turned down before, so its ok


just get really professional pics taken and send them to an agency!
You could so be a model for, what the call, sittings. You could do magazines and shoots. You're not limited, the catwalk is just one thing you can't do. There are a million things still!





But, put on your resume or whatever model's call it, that you prefer to do these sorts of things because you know that you can't do catwalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats