Thursday, December 3, 2009

What kind of makeup would look good on me?? I model etc.

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l166/n鈥?/a>








Ya so any good tips etc. How do u think of my look now??What kind of makeup would look good on me?? I model etc.
definately do your brows. they are the frame for your face. I would do plums and a sheer glossWhat kind of makeup would look good on me?? I model etc.
well if your a model i would think u would know what would look good......ya right
u look so depressed........ try SMILING :}
i think you should use more lighter make-up. and yeah ur pretty
deffinately smoky eyes and some watermelon colored lipgloss
Smokey eyes.


Lip Gloss.








Shape your eyebrows.
your brows are perfect.


i like them. :]


i say liner to make your eyelashes look thicker


and lipgloss or chap stick with shine.


you don't need much make up.
smoky eyes and golden eyes
you put ';i model etc.'; like you're jessica alba.


there is a difference between modeling %26amp; ';taking professional pics';
wow you're pretty!!


i would definitely recommend foundation that matches your skin color, with a pressed powder over it. As for your eyes, a soft black/brown mascara (DEFINITELY curl your lashes) on only your top lashes, no liner, and a little eyeshadow. Light browns, golds, and greens will look good on your eyelids. No blush or bronzer, and pink as pink can be lipgloss will look so good!!


hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats