Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is some really good makeup to get the look of skin like a models'?

I'm getting sick of BareMinerals... I want a liquid foundation.





My skin is either a little bit oily or a little bit dry.. it changes day to day but It is very red either way.What is some really good makeup to get the look of skin like a models'?
I think that cover girl,maybeline, Well Max Factor, I believe that you should never use soap on your face it dries it out. My family never uses soap on our faces, and our faces are just fine. Soap dries out your face. Use a nice moisturizer that is easy on your skin I like Dove products for that. You do not have to stick to one kind of label. Some products from one label are good for certain things, I like cover girl for foundation Yet I find Maybeline and Max Factor has great mascara and liquid eye liner. Then you have the New York brand it may be cheaper but that does not mean it isn't a good product, I use a few different things from NY Products their powder products are good, like their shiner is great I use some products that are meant to use for eye shadow but use it to cover small lines in face or dark areas. That works great it can take a few years off your face ladies. If you know how to blend and mix your make ups you will understand what I mean. Try different things out with your make up when you have time you will find that certain products meant for one thing are actually even better as another use...lol.. I'm 53 and I always have people tell me wow you don't look old enough to have a 35 yr old son. That feels real good, better than the cream you put on your face..lol.. There are lots of secrets. I like to experiment! Maybe go without the soap for a while use just lukewarm water to clean your face end it with cold water then put your moisturizers and other creams on while your face is still damp. Soap can really dry out your face and give you red splotches, patches whatever you want to call them. NO SOAP always end your washing of your face with cold water that closes your pores. Hot opens them.What is some really good makeup to get the look of skin like a models'?
try prescriptives.... its a bit expensive but worth it for a good foundation and it lasts for a while... besides you can custom make it to benefit your skin type...be sure to get the primer though





if your looking for skin care products.. try philosophy... that is great stuff for the without makeup look
I hate Bare Minerals... use MAC cosmetics... it's the best and you will love it. It looks natural and you have flawless skin.
its a powder..but Sheer Cover is very good make up
bare minerals is good
I swear by CoverGirl. I really do. They have a load of different types. Search them, and then go to their web site.
a models skin only looks perfect because they are airbrushed!! and they also have make-up artists. they would also probably buy really expensive stuff aswell.
clinque or mac or estee loter thats works a little bit of cover girl
liquid sux





CoverGirl works good, and relativley inexspensive.








apply with sponge, THEN brush outwards from nose


natural look good application for several hours 8+
PHOTOSHOP haha


Really good foundation can be expensive, so if you have bad skin try prepping it up by using face masks etc


Then if your skin is good to start with you won't have to spend tons on covering it up, you could use a relatively cheap foundation
I use MAC and i really love it.
The models are all photoshopped to the max! It is unrealistic to set your beauty expectations to that standard.





I like MAC hyper real foundation. It has an amazing glow to it.
Hey there. I ordered Luminess air and it works very well for me. I have been tired of bare minerals(never match my face)With spraying and cleanup time it only took about 12 minutes. I'm on accutane and I use it and it covers redness and most red acne marks(a few I have to spot cover.) It feels very light and I don't notice it's there. The color actually matches my face. Makes it looks luminess and picture perfect. No more cakey makeup covering up my dark circles. Light kit good for people who are fair and light that never go in the sun or get darker. Medium is good for light people that like to go tanner in the summer. It's really easy to use-I got it the first time. The dvd is a little on the campy side but ignore that. This is not a good product for people with severe acne or too many dark acne marks. Hope that helps. I recommend it!
Clinique works well and MAC if you can go to a department store. I haven't found any (cover girl, maybeline,etc) that haven't made me break out. Proactive makes make up now and i was thinking of trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats