Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone tried Model In a Bottle Makeup Setting Spray?

http://www.modelinabottle.com/model-in-a鈥?/a>





I've bought one off Ebay and wanted to know if anyone has had any experience using it? Did it work?Has anyone tried Model In a Bottle Makeup Setting Spray?
I love it. It's especially good for when you're doing alot, and want to make sure your makeup stays in place.Has anyone tried Model In a Bottle Makeup Setting Spray?
No but I'm on e Bay all the time! Now I can see what this product is about! Now I got to see for myself! You got to try this for your self or you won't know! you bought something that you don't know!You should try it on your self! If work do tell if not I will save time and money on this!
No i haven't but it looks cool!!! i might try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats